We respect your privacy. Below is an outline of the information that we gather via this website and how it is used.
Please contact us if you have questions about this policy.
Whenever you request a page through your browser, data such as:
- your IP address
- browser and version
- operating system
- date and time and the site from which you came
are stored in a log file and/or database. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- web site and system administration
- research and development
- anonymous user analysis
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Below is a full list of cookies we use:
- _ga: This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
- wp_woocommerce_session_: This cookie uses a unique ID to find information related to user sessions in the database.
- woocommerce_recently_viewed: This cookie remembers which products you looked at on our site.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart: This cookie remembers items you have put in your shopping cart.
- woocommerce_cart_hash: This cookie enables the functionality of our shopping cart.
You can easily restrict or block the cookies used by this website through your browser settings. To find out how to manage cookies search in the help section of your browser.
You might also want to visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides instructions on how to block cookies on all the major browsers. This site also explains how you can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer as well as general information about cookies. You should be aware though that most cookies are harmless and restricting them may impact on the functionality of the websites you visit.